Hormones have such a profound impact on our health that we often will have symptoms that indicate our hormones are out of balanced. Unbalanced hormones are when our body produces too much or too little of certain hormones. Most men accept body changes as part of the aging process and don’t realize these changes are often from unbalanced hormones, not just aging.
Signs that your hormones are out of balance:
- Fatigue, loss of motivation
- Cognitive decline, memory loss
- Fat gain, loss of muscle tone
- Depression, moodiness, irritability
- Difficulty sleeping
- Low sex drive, weak erections, erectile dysfunction
- Accelerated aging, premature wrinkles, dark spots on skin
Signs that your hormones are balanced:
- High energy and drive, motivated
- Mental clarity
- Ability to lose fat and gain muscle
- Stable moods, generally happy
- Good quality, deep sleep
- Healthy sex drive, strong erections
- More youthful looking and feeling
There are many ways to improve the way our hormones function and to improve our overall health and wellness including our ability to fend off sickness and disease.
1. Get enough high quality sleep.
2. Reduce excess caffeine, alcohol, sugar and processed foods from your diet. Make sure your diet includes a good balance of macronutrients (fats, carbs and proteins) as well as micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) to provide your body with the raw materials for optimal hormone production.
3. Improve your gut health: Eliminate any foods you have sensitivities or allergies to, this will help reduce inflammation. Also eat probiotic and prebiotic foods (or supplements) to create healthy microbiome in your gut. This will help balance hormones and support better immune function.
4. Reduce stress: Eliminate any sources of stress that you can in your life. If you have a lot of stress left, try balancing this out will calm, restorative activities like meditating, tai chi, nature walks etc. Chronic stress has a strong negative impact on hormones.
To learn more follow the link below.
The "Take Back Your Mojo" digital download course will teach you about how this works and help you create your personalized plan to get your hormones working optimally.